Saturday, September 26, 2009

Testimonials

"Hi, Mega here.The parcel has arrived . So cute!"...... by Mega

"Just wanna inform you that i have received the parcel and the items are great!!Thanks for it!Keep me posted when u have more updates" ......by Angie


"I've received the parcel yesterday. tqvm.".............by Azura


"I've received the 8 items in good condition. Thanks so much"........by Soo

"I just received the parcel but haven't opened yet, I'm so happy already. thank you so much, remember inform me once you have new stock"......by Jo


"I’ve received my order. Like it very much. Thanks. "....................Regards,Eunice


"I received the shipment already...thanksI love them so much...especially the Bikini top so sharp...hope my niece love it too."...............................by Jo


" I received d parcel already.thnks so much. Regarding all d items purchase frm u, i m totally satisfied wth all d items..u provide good service ..thnks"........by Mega


" Hi, received the jacket! Don't worry, I just love it! I would say your service is excellent and appreciate your suggestions provided to me. :O)"...........by Sun

" Hi..i just receive my order this morning...all in good condition..tq...hope u can get more stock...really satisfied dealing with u..thanks.." .................by Ujee

"Hi,I've received the parcel already. Thanks for your prompt service! It's been a pleasure shopping with you.Do let me know if you have new arrivals.Have a nice day and Merry Christmas!"..............by Linda

"Yes, I received it yesterday, thanks very much."............. Regards Abby

"I have received it. Everything is ok."........... Regards,Hew

"Yes, I received it , tqvm."............. Regards Salina

"hi..already get the notice from pos laju because nobody at home..tomorrow need go to their office..anyway thanks a lot for fast delivery..if u have a new stock for baby boy let me know ya..especially sesame street".....Regards, Jamilah


"Hi, I have received the items safely.I can't describe my feeling, it is excellent when i see the clothes. The actual look much more better than the photo. Especially the pyjamas, I feel hardly to find the stain at all, and it is only Rm6.90.Feel regret that i did not buy the 4years as well. Can keep for future. Haha. Anyway, thanks a lot. It is really wonderful for me and my son.Hope to see more items at your website soon"
..........Rgds,Tee


"I received the parcel already, thank you.All items are so adorable, I'm desperately to let my kids put them on." ........Regards,Jo


"Received yr parcel.. fast services.. very impressed.
Thanks and there are so lovely.. Do let me know if there is any new arrival". .....................Best regards,Yong


"OKEY.. inform parcel yang u post dah arrived.Thanks".. ......by Watie

"Thanks like the item alot"............ by JQ

"It was a wonderful transaction. Thanks"....by Alice

"Thanks , I already receive all romper just now. very2 nice.can't wait to put it on my boy"............by Fieza

"I received the parcel already. All nice clothes.Thank you very much. Will be in touch with you again soon. Thanks "...by Effa

I received it this morning. All item in good packaging. Thanks"..........................by Yaza

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com